- The Advisory Board/ Executive Committee of PLANTICA – APSR, will evaluate the application and finalize the awardees.
- The result of award will be informed by E-mail and by displaying the result in the official website of PLANTICA
- Application fee of Rs. 450/- must be submitted by applicant before submission the application form.
- Membership fee has to submit by the selected awardees within the given duration informed by e-mail.
- Presentation is mandatory for all the selected awardees, Award and certificate will not be issue in absentia in any circumstances.
Last date of Application Submission: Saturday, 10 June, 2022
Date of First Round Result (Selected /Shortlisted Candidates): Monday, 20 June, 2022
Call for 1st Round Presentation: by Sunday 26 June, 2022
Final List of selected awardees will be displayed: by Thursday, June 30, 2022 (Certificate will be issue to all selected awardees)
Date of Award Ceremony: During 5th Plant Science Researchers Meet (5th PSRM, 2022) – September, 2022
Documents Required For Excellence Research Fellow Award
- High School (10th) certificate for Age Proof
- M. Sc. Marks sheet and Certificate
- Certificate of Ph.D. Awarded
- If NET qualified – Certificate of NET
- Certificate of Post Doctoral Fellowship if any
- Certificate of Award received if any (include only top three awards)
- List of Publication with NAAS rating (include only the publications which published during the period of 2016 to 2021)
- Externally Funded Project handled if any (Submit Proof)
- International Exposure if any (Submit Proof)
- Conference/ Seminar etc. Organized (Submit Proof)
- Post Ph.D. Experience Certificate
Please Note: A selected awardee have to take the membership of APSR. Fellow Membership Fee: Rs. 4500/- (Four Thousand Five Hundred Only)