- The Advisory Board/ Executive Committee of PLANTICA – APSR, will evaluate the application and finalize the awardees.
- The result of award will be informed by E-mail and by displaying the result in the official website of PLANTICA
- Application fee of Rs. 200/- must be submitted by applicant before submission the application form.
- Presentation is mandatory for all the selected awardees, Award and certificate will not be issue in absentia in any circumstances.
Last date of Application Submission: 24 June, 2023
Date of First Round Result (Selected /Shortlisted Candidates): 08 July, 2023
Final Presentation: 16 July, 2023
After presentation the final result will be displayed on the official website of the PLANTICA-APSR (www.pgrindias.in) with score card and informed to all applicant by E-mail also.
Award Ceremony: The Prestigious Memento of Award will be facilitated to all the awardees in the 6th Plant Science Researchers Meet (September 2023) by Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of the University
Documents Required For Excellence Research Fellow Award
- High School (10th) certificate for Age Proof
- M. Sc. Marks sheet and Certificate
- Certificate of Ph.D. Awarded
- If NET qualified – Certificate of NET
- Certificate of Post Doctoral Fellowship if any
- Certificate of Award received if any (include only top three awards)
- List of Publication with NAAS rating (include only the publications which published during the period of 2017 to 2022)
- Externally Funded Project handled if any (Submit Proof)
- International Exposure if any (Submit Proof)
- Conference/ Seminar etc. Organized (Submit Proof)
- Post Ph.D. Experience Certificate
The finally Selected Awardees have to submit a Society Welfare and Devlopment Fund (SWDF) to the PLANTICA-APSR:
For Excellence Award – 3500/- INR
Benefits of SWDF
- Life / Fellow Membership of Association of Plant Science Researchers (APSR)
- Will be the Reviewer or Editorial Board Member of the PLANTA-RBS
- Will be the Member of Organizing Committee of the National / International Conference/ Seminar to be organized by PLANTICA-APSR
- 25% discount on registration fee of all the events of PLANTICA-APSR
- The certificate of all above mentioned responsibilities will be issued separately