- The Board/ Executive Committee of PLANTICA – APSR, will evaluate the application and finalize the awardees.
- The result of award will be informed by E-mail and by displaying the result in the official website of PLANTICA
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Only) must be submitted by applicant before submission the application form.
- Presentation is mandatory for all the shortlisted applicants, Award and certificate will not be issue in absentia in any circumstances.
Last date of Application Submission: 24 June, 2023
Date of First Round Result (Selected /Shortlisted Candidates): 08 July, 2023
Final Presentation: 16 July, 2023
After presentation the final result will be displayed on the official website of the PLANTICA-APSR (www.pgrindias.in) with score card and informed to all applicant by E-mail also.
Award Ceremony: The Prestigious Memento of Award will be facilitated to all the awardees in the 6th Plant Science Researchers Meet (September 2023) by Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of the University
Documents Required For Young Scientist Award
- High School (10th) certificate for Age Proof
- M. Sc. Marks sheet and Certificate
- If Ph.D. Completed – Certificate of Ph.D. Awarded/ Certificate from Supervisor (Any One)
- If Ph.D. Pursuing – Ph.D. Registration Certificate/ Thesis Submission Certificate/ Certificate from Supervisor (Any One)
- If Not Registered in Ph.D. – Certificate from PI/ Certificate from HOD (Any One)
- If NET qualified – Certificate of NET
- List of Publication with NAAS rating (include only the publications which published during the period of 2017 to 2022)
The finally Selected Awardees have to submit a Society Welfare and Devlopment Fund (SWDF) to the PLANTICA-APSR:
For Young Scientist Award – 2500/- INR
Benefits of SWDF
- Life / Fellow Membership of Association of Plant Science Researchers (APSR)
- Will be the Reviewer or Editorial Board Member of the PLANTA-RBS
- Will be the Member of Organizing Committee of the National / International Conference/ Seminar to be organized by PLANTICA-APSR
- 25% discount on registration fee of all the events of PLANTICA-APSR
- The certificate of all above mentioned responsibilities will be issued separately