Award always be “earned”……never be “purchased”……..Dedication is the only way……
Award – BTIRA- 2020
GUIDELINE and SELECTION PROCEDURE
1) Before filing the online application form read the notification/ guideline carefully.
2) Each applicant is required to apply only through the online application form submission through PLANTICA
website – http://www.pgrindias.in
For Best Thesis Award
- M. Sc. Marks sheet and Certificate or Thesis Submission undertaking verified by supervisor
2. If Ph.D. Completed – Certificate of Ph.D. Awarded/ Certificate from Supervisor (Any One)
3. If Ph.D. Thesis Submitted – Thesis Submission Certificate verified by Supervisor
4. Summary/ Abstract of Thesis
For Innovative Research Award
- Highest Qualification proof
2. Attach Innovative Research Paper with application form
- The Advisory/ Editorial board of PLANTICA – APSR, will evaluate the application and finalize the awardees.
- The result of award will be informed by E-mail and by displaying the result in the official website of PLANTICA
- Application fee must be submitted by applicant before submission the application form.
- Membership fee have to submit by the selected awardees within the given duration inform by e-mail.
- Presentation is mandatory for all the selected awardees.
- Application Fee:
Rs. 250/- (Two Hundred and Fifty Only)
- Membership Fee (Only for Selected Candidates/ Awardees):
The selected candidates (awardees) have to take the Membership of APSR and submit the Membership Fee after result declaration as given below:
Already Member – 1450/- New Member – 2000/-
Last date of Application Submission: Friday, 31 July, 2020
Date of Result Announcement: Monday, 10 August, 2020
Date of online Presentation: will be communicate after result to the selected candidates
For any Query Contact: +91 9548055290, E-mail: email@example.com