- The Advisory Board/ Executive Committee of PLANTICA – APSR, will evaluate the application and finalize the awardees.
- The result of award will be informed by E-mail and by displaying the result in the official website of PLANTICA
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- must be submitted by applicant before submission the application form.
- Presentation is mandatory for all the selected awardees, Award and certificate will not be issue in absentia in any circumstances.
Last date of Application Submission: 24 June, 2023
Date of First Round Result (Selected /Shortlisted Candidates): 08 July, 2023
Final Presentation: 16 July, 2023
After presentation the final result will be displayed on the official website of the PLANTICA-APSR (www.pgrindias.in) with score card and informed to all applicant by E-mail also.
Award Ceremony: The Prestigious Memento of Award will be facilitated to all the awardees in the 6th Plant Science Researchers Meet (September 2023) by Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of the University
Documents Required For Innovative Research Award
- Upload One Published Research Paper (Only NAAS rated 6 and above or Scopus/ SCI indexed research paper will be considered for award)
- Applicant have to submit his/ her one best/ innovative published research paper with application form
- Only NAAS rated 6 and above or Scopus/ SCI indexed research paper will be considered for award
- The applicant should be the first author or corresponding author on a paper published online or in print between January 01, 2019 to December 30, 2022
- One applicant may submit only one research paper
The finally Selected Awardees have to submit a Society Welfare and Devlopment Fund (SWDF) to the PLANTICA-APSR:
For Innovative Reseach Award – 2500/- INR
Benefits of SWDF
- Life / Fellow Membership of Association of Plant Science Researchers (APSR)
- Will be the Reviewer or Editorial Board Member of the PLANTA-RBS
- Will be the Member of Organizing Committee of the National / International Conference/ Seminar to be organized by PLANTICA-APSR
- 25% discount on registration fee of all the events of PLANTICA-APSR
- The certificate of all above mentioned responsibilities will be issued separately